Serenita™ is a clinically proven and internationally recognized App for measuring and lowering stress in five minutes a day. In June 2015, Serenita won the prestigious “Best Health App of the Year” award, given annually by the Doctors 2.0 Organization.
Serenita™ by Eco-Fusion is an interactive, science-backed tool, designed to help you monitor & lower your stress anytime & anywhere. By using Serenita for 5 minutes a day, you will feel better, improve your long-term health and reduce the risk of serious illness. By lowering your stress, the app helps you reverse known conditions caused by stress, such as anxiety, weight gain, poor sleep, mild depression, poor focus, and low energy. By monitoring and treating your stress on a daily basis, Serenita™ provides insight into your stress patterns overtime and strengthens your stress resilience.
Using advanced digital technology, Serenita™ analyzes blood flow and variances in heart & breathing rates - to calculate your stress level Follow Serenita’s personalized breathing routine to immediately reduce your stress; this highly effective exercise turns on your body’s natural “relax signal”, which shuts down the flood of stress hormones & replaces them with relaxation hormones & enzymes.
We are fortunate that we got the opportunity to work with Eco-Fusion, A leader in the field of digital therapeutics. Initially managing the stress using a phone based activity sounds cool but technically doing it in real time and capturing the information that how your exercise affects your stress level makes you feel much more relaxed wasn't that easy. Getting data for each session and analyze those statistics was based on historical stress trends and patterns.
- Stress level monitor.
- Personalized exercise is designed to give you the biggest stress reduction per time spent.
- Real-time feedback to make sure you are following the exercise correctly.
- Quantified results that are tracked over time.
- Personalized repository to store meditation audios, activity videos and documents.
- Rich reminders for breathing exercises, relaxation exercise.
- Automatic medication reminders as suggested by doctors and facility to capture the event that patient have taken the medicine or not maintained by notification logs.
- Coaches assigned as per your issues.
- Groups for people having similar issues and designated coaches.
- Automatic Group changing mechanism as per scheduled activities.